Friday, December 25, 2009

Pizzelle Maker & Where To Find One

By Mikee Dunn

When I was growing up, I remember some of my friends used to invite me over every now and then for dinner at their house or something like that. I’ll never forget going to my Italian friend’s house, where his grandmother and mother would be cooking all day to make a delicious meal for the entire family, and sometimes even me. I always enjoyed the Panini’s, pastas, sauces and bread that the family would eat, but perhaps my favorite of all was when it came time for dessert. That’s because for dessert we had pizzelles, which are basically Italian cookies or pastries. Mmm…his grandmother knew that I loved those and she made them every time.

Today, I no longer live in that neighborhood, and sadly I have lost touch with my friend. But every now and then, I would crave those delicious pizzelles. Finally I found a pizzelle maker online and I ordered one. They offered two different kinds for sale: a pizzelle maker that can cook four pizzelles at once or one that could cook two at once. I decided that I would get the one that did two at once, because those were larger and they cooked in the same amount of time: just thirty seconds! That’s right, in thirty seconds you can now have all the pizzelles that you and your family could possibly eat. It’s all made possible by the Villaware Pizzelle Maker!

I finally bought my new Pizzelle maker and was ready to use it. All I needed to know now was how to make one. Pizzelles are basically wafer cookies and I was never much of a pastry chef, so this was a new challenge to me. Flour, eggs, sugar, butter and vegetable oil are all you need to make a tasty treat for everyone to enjoy. A little bit of flavoring and some confectioners sugar later and you have yourself a delicious treat. A treat that many Italians would only eat on Christmas, Easter or weddings can now be eaten every day for any occasion. This is made possible, of course, by the thirty second cooking time of any Villaware pizzelle maker. Plus, pizzelles will come out in a beautiful snowflake outline to jazz things up a little bit.

As you can see, a Villaware pizzelle maker is one of the best purchases you could make for your own kitchen at home. I know that when I bought mine to relive my youth, I was not disappointed. I don’t think that you will be either.

If you would like more information on a pizzelle maker, check out http://www.squidoo.com/pizzellemaker/

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Mikee_Dunn

No comments:

Post a Comment